Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Prague



Making a wish at the St. Jan of Nepomuc statue on the Charles Bridge, Prague, with the Prague Castle in the background...




The five of us (L-R: Louie, Mickey, Lori, Amy, Molly) went to the Charles Bridge at dawn to shoot the bridge and castle yesterday.  Made for a long day, but it was worth it.  Wenseslaus Square was full of people still partying and homeless people waking up.  But we practically had the bridge to ourselves, just a couple of other people around.  Unfortunately there is some construction work being done this summer that we had to shoot around, but I think I got some good shots, none the less...




2 comments:

Shirleen/Jerry said...

Oh, what memories Prague brings back. The Nepomuck statue is their symbol for belief. Nice picture of the crew, say hi to Cletus and Rosie from Shirleen and I. Jerry

John said...

I loved the city of Prague. I found all the people to be so friendly and helpful. And the FOOD was wonderful too! My best to everyone. John Berg.