Keep up the good work on your sight. So, I missed the smokey beer, and I agree the taste gets better as one continues to parttake in the tasting of it. I am glad to see you ran in town and not on the autobahn. Jerry G
I remember the Gambrinus beer we had in 2005 at the Viola Restaurant. That is where Mike Cwach played the dude with his friend for us at lunch. Nice picture. Jerry
2 comments:
Keep up the good work on your sight. So, I missed the smokey beer, and I agree the taste gets better as one continues to parttake in the tasting of it. I am glad to see you ran in town and not on the autobahn. Jerry G
I remember the Gambrinus beer we had in 2005 at the Viola Restaurant. That is where Mike Cwach played the dude with his friend for us at lunch. Nice picture. Jerry
Post a Comment