made comments earlier, as I know when I write one, nice to know someone is following. Will be out of web till Monday afternoon. Just keep up the good work and pix of drain cover would be appreciated. Lost, hum with who, Jim and Gary? Would not surprise me. Jerry G
Yes, I am following the GBHS group from Wisconsin. I was traveling in the area that you are exploring just a few weeks ago and reading your blog is GREAT! Thank You.
7 comments:
I am! Too funny about the Obama T-shirts. I hope you got one!
Love the pictures Molly...does Toto have a new friend?
Hey Mo! I have a feed to my Google homepage, so I've been keeping up too! Hope you're having a great time.
made comments earlier, as I know when I write one, nice to know someone is following. Will be out of web till Monday afternoon. Just keep up the good work and pix of drain cover would be appreciated. Lost, hum with who, Jim and Gary? Would not surprise me. Jerry G
Yes, I am following the GBHS group from Wisconsin. I was traveling in the area that you are exploring just a few weeks ago and reading your blog is GREAT! Thank You.
Haven't seen anything in the New Ulm Journal yet.ecilanam
Hi Molly,
we are looking forward to see you tomorrow. I'll pick you up at the airport.
Heike
Post a Comment